i got a few items from girlprops.com the other day
one being this necklace:
super cute, right?
so here are my official thoughts:
- i got a bunch of compliments when i wore this necklace
- it came with earrings which was a surprise
- it's delicate...not super strong
- the round silver is brushed metal...love that look
- it's not a mom friendly necklace
- i kept getting it caught on things...kids hair, the carpet, my sweater
- it broke after wearing it for an hour
- i wish i would have doubled it up...it would have survived a lot longer
- it is fixable...but i don't see my self fixing it
i swear this isn't a picture of my milk boobies...it's of the necklace...swear.
don't mind my claw hand in this picture
shirt: kmart ($6!), tank, cardi, ankle jeans: old navy, sandals: ross (naturalizers)
i'm sad i didn't get to wear it for longer...i'm sure i'll fix it eventually
and next time i will wear it doubled up.
girlprops.com has a ton of unique accessories, they also have some great
look-a-like items but for waaaay cheaper,
some of my favorites:
knife and fork earrings...i die
nerd glasses are all the rage
super cute insect necklace, riiiight?
nothing i just showed you is over $10